Vitte had been an explorer from a young age. His late partner, who possessed the same zeal for discovery, lost his life during a particularly perilous expedition. Had Vitte been the seasoned veteran he was now, he was sure he could have rescued his friend from doom. Though he tried to set aside his regret, those very same ruins where his comrade passed away were being ravaged by demons and scoundrels. In order to preserve his partner's dignity, he once again set out through the labyrinthine corridors.
- Added on August 8, 2014 as a highest reward from the Odyssey Event, Tomb of Oblivion, around 280+ cards:
- Victory Count - 2,400.
- Individual Rank 1 (x2), 2-5 (x2), 6-15 (x2), 16-50 (x2), 51-80 (x2), 81-110, 111-150, 151-200.
- Guild Rank 1, 2, 3.
- Lucky rank 2,000, 4,000, 7,000, 10,000, 15,000.
- Mega lucky rank 777 (x2).
- Rereleased on November 27, 2014 in the Grab Bag 9 Card Pack.
The name Vitte could be a derivation of German vit; a word that was used to refer to places where fish was sold. Also could be a North German variant of Dutch nickname for someone with white or blonde hair or an unusually pale complexion, from Middle Dutch witte "white".
Artwork by Minki Shim.