- Honesty is the best policy. Lying or scamming will not be tolerated and will result in possible ban from the wiki.
- Please be polite and treat others with respect while discussing trading offers.
- Please no shouting (typing in all caps). This distracts from other trades that do not use shouting to advertise their trades.
- Please only use the default font size, using a larger font size will distract other trades who are not using modified fonts.
- One trade message per page per person. Please only start one message thread on each page. If you just posted and you need to add an item you have up for trade, please edit your current post if it is on the same page instead of creating a new one.
- Keep all trades on this page. Do NOT use any other page to post requests. Trade requests posted on other pages will be considered spam and will be deleted.
- Selling in-game cards/items/accounts for real money is against the rules of the wiki. Please take such discussion somewhere else.
- Cross game trades are no longer allowed on the wiki. Click here to read more about it.
- Have fun!
How to PostEdit
- Simple to use, just post request, leave ID and trades will begin. If you use this page regularly, consider registering.
- Please confine all postings to trade offers only. For questions about the game, please go to the relevant article pages and post in the comment section.
- Need to know the price of something? Find out here: Ultra Rare Price Guide (iOS) or What's My Card Worth
Abbreviations for BeginnersEdit
- ED = Energy Drink (sometimes known as EP)
- PP = Power Potion
- R = Rare
- UR = Ultra Rare
- SK = Skill
- PM = Perfect Max (Max evolved card with perfect stats; using 2 maxed cards to evolve.)
- PE = Properly Evolved (Non-maxed evolved card with perfect base stats; using 2 maxed cards to evolve.)
- IMP = ImPerfect Max (Evolved card with non-perfect stats; using 2 non-maxed cards to evolve.)
- BM = Base Max (Regular base card at maximum level)
- MBD = Mighty Baby Dragon
- MYD = Mighty Young Dragon
- GBD = Genius Baby Dragon
- GYD = Genius Young Dragon
- PBD = Prosperous Baby Dragon (aka 30,000 coins)
- PYD = Prosperous Young Dragon (aka 50,000 coins) — the prosperous abbreviations are rarely used
For Other Abreviation follow this link (complete list): Ultra Rare Abbreviations
- Important notice regarding message filtering on the front page!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.