Need help getting started?
- Come to our New User Center to brush up on the basics, find tips and tricks on editing, and get mentored by one of our experienced editors!
- Our Rules and guidelines can be a good place for general policies, as well as guidelines on editing and writing.
- Use our Manual of Style to learn how to keep our pages neat and consistent.
- Adding images is one of the easiest ways to help out at our wiki! Please take note of our Image guidelines when uploading pictures.
- Using templates can help keep information organized, and make it easier to edit things!
- Don't be afraid to update existing pages with new information! It's as simple as pressing the "Edit" button!
- Our Community Portal is a good place to learn about what's happening around the wiki and find ways to contribute at the wiki.
- Don't hesitate to contact our wiki admin if you ever need help! We're always happy to be of assistance!