There was still time to save his life. Orietta could not abandon the injured, unconscious young man, despite knowing his true identity. As a werewolf, her sharp senses detected that he was a vampire. While those kind were mortal enemies, his sorrowful countenance filled her heart with compassion.
Added on October 6, 2014 as a Reward for Heroes Colosseo XVI:
- Class S 46-80 (x2), 121-160 (x2), 161-200, 201-240.
- Class A 201-400 (x2).
- Class B 5-15, 31-60 (x2), 61-150 (x2), 151-250.
- Class C 6-20 (x2), 21-50, 51-100 (x2).
- Combo reward - 200 ATK wins and 120 DEF wins.
- Victory count reward - 120 wins.
Orietta is an Italian feminine name of Latin origin; the meaning is "golden". It is derived from the element aurum with the meaning "gold", aureus "golden". A variant transcription of the Basque and Italian name Oria. Aurea (Latin) is an older form of the name.
Artwork by Woochul Lee (atomiiii).