The ocean split into two, and the sage Keteb led the troubled people through the aquatic crevasse. They placed their faith in him, that they would be led to a paradise free of strife and hardship. Rumors swirled of the identity of Keteb and the fate of those who accompanied him. Some stated that he was a demon who had abducted those naive fools while others assumed they all crossed the ocean to a new continent. However, the truth lay far beneath the waves.
- Added on May 30, 2015 as a part of Master of Fate 14 Box Card Pack. In two Ranking periods Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward for 1st and 2nd places (4 cards) plus Lowest Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward for 1st Place (2 cards).
- Available from June 1, 2015 as a highest final reward in the The Lost Army Raid Event for 1st (x2) and 2-4th Places (5 cards).
- Available from June 9, 2015 as a final BR point ranking reward during Heroes Colosseo XXIII.
- Added on November 17, 2016 to the Alchemy Card Pack.
- Can be drawn from the Legend Card Pack using an LCP Claim Ticket.
In Jewish tradition one of the devils is Keteb Mereri, Lord of the Noontide and of Scorching Summers. In the The Dictionary of Demons by Michelle A. Belanger, the name Keteb derived from a Hebrew root, in modern versions of the Bible, the word is often translated as "plague". In this, Keteb can he connected to a number of Sumerian and Babylonian demons of disease. In the rabbinical commentary on the Psalms known as the Midrash Tehillim, Keteb is described as being a poisonous demon covered with both scales and hair; he purportedly has only one good eye in his face, as the other is inexplicably located in the middle of his heart. He is a demon of twilight, achieving his greatest power neither in full darkness nor in full light but in the midpoints in between. He is supposedly most active from the seventeenth of July through the ninth of August.