Many a war has come and gone throughout the ages. However, whether between man and demon, demon and god, or even god and man, the same being has always been called to put on end to fighting should the death toll reach catastrophic levels. Kairos himself cannot be classified as any of those three; he can only be seen as an insurmountable force. Predating Neotellus' land, sea, and sky, he has appeared more than once to stave off apocalyptic crises, each time with the same quiet yet assured tone.
Added on June 21, 2014 as a part of Master of Fate 4 Card Pack. Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward Card for 1st (x2), 2nd, 3rd Places.
- Reappeared on August 3, 2014 in Berzerker Rush 5 Card Pack. Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward Card for 1st and 2-3rd Places in two Ranking Periods.
- Reappeared on August 5, 2014 in Dragon's Hoard 4 Card Pack. Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward Card in two Ranking Periods.
- Reappered on August 11, 2014 in Double Edge Card Pack. Drawnable only with Bonus Ticket.
- Reappeared on September 2, 2014 in Berzerker Rush 6 Card Pack. Highest ATK/DEF Ranking Reward Card for 1st Place in two Ranking Periods.
- Can be drawn from the Legend Card Pack using an LCP Claim Ticket.
Kairos is a masculine name of ancient Greek origin; the meaning is "right or opportune moment" (the supreme moment). In Greek mythology, Caerus or Kaerus (Greek: Καιρός, Kairos) was the personification of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. He was shown with only one lock of hair. Caerus is the youngest child of Zeus.
The ancient Greeks had two words for time, chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time lapse, a moment of indeterminate time in which everything happens. Kairos defines as a time when conditions are right for the accomplishment of a crucial action, the opportune and decisive moment.