Totally silent, she steals through the darkness... Without the ninja conduct, there can be no ninja. Under a gleaming silver moon, it as is if Shirayuki can hear the strings of the koto twang as the elite team advances toward its target. Not a single note can be dissonant in the stirring melody that urges them forward. In her mind, it is in the instant that the assassination is complete that song will reach its finality. From her silent advance to the time the blade has been stuck in his heart, the entire piece has already been composed.
- Added on April 16, 2014 as a part of Chains of Vengeance Card Pack.
- Rereleased on May 29, 2014 as a part of Dusk of Survival 2 Card Pack.
- Rereleased into the Legend Card Pack.
- Rereleased on June 29, 2014 as a part of Dusk of Survival 3 Card Pack.
- Rereleased on July 27, 2014 as a part of Dusk of Survival 4 Card Pack.
In Japanese language, shiro (or shira) means "white", while yuki means "snow". Altogether Shirayuki translates as "snow white".
The koto is a traditional Japanese stringed musical instrument. Koto are about 180 centimetres (71 in) length, and made from wood. They have 13 strings that are strung over 13 movable bridges along the width of the instrument.