To add a card to the gallery, simply edit this page and enter the name of the card in one of the parameter fields. Each card number represents it's position in a sixteen card set, going from left to right starting from the top left. When adding cards, please ensure that you follow the in-game gallery as much as possible.
To add thumbnails to the gallery, simply upload the image to the site with the same name as the card it is for, with the word "thumb" added to the end (with a space). For example, Monstername thumb.jpg. Once this is done, the image will automatically be added to the gallery.
When adding thumbnails, please follow the following guidelines:
- All thumbnails should be saved in JPG format in order for the gallery script to recognize and add the thumb properly.
- All thumbnails must be at least 130x130px in size to avoid loss quality due to stretching.
- current (June 13, 2018) version after the server merge (December 2014)
- for pre merger iOS version see Fire Card Gallery (iOS)
- for pre merger Android version see Fire Card Gallery (Android)
NOTE: From February 2018 on new cards are added after page 150 and not at the end like before.