Virgo Alchemy Card Pack was a limited time card pack available from August 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM (PST) to August 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM (PST). The pack was unique in that users had the option of exchanging a card or several currently in their possession for a new card, at the cost of Gems.

Players could exchange several lower powered Rare cards to get a higher powered Rare card. Additionally, players could exchange a Rare card for another of equivalent power level with no cost at all, although this could only be done once. A power 13 Ultra Rare card could be exchanged for another Ultra Rare, at a cost of 3000 gems, with a 40% chance that is a power 13 card, and a 60% chance that it is a card above power 13.

All cards currently available in the Legend Card Pack at the time were up for grabs when exchanging. Additionally, a new Ultra Rare was included and available as an exchange prize.

New CardsEdit

Star of Justice Virgo
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.